Philip Morris - Nordic Management Trainee
Nordic Management Trainee - start summer 2012
YOU are an enthusiastic, self-motivated entrepreneur who is attracted by a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. You are one of those rare leaders who possess the self assurance to stand up for their ideas. You have a goal and solutions oriented mind and have the ambition to grow with us, in the Nordics or internationally.
Further requirements include:
- Academic Degree in Business Administration, Science or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and at least one Nordic language
- Mobility, both geographically and "cross-functional"
- Driving license
Experience in marketing/sales of preferably FMCG products or Retail business and international experience or experience at a global company is considered a merit.
During the two-year Management Trainee program you will acquire knowledge in the different departments Sales, Marketing and Corporate Affairs, spending approximately 4-6 months in each assignment where one assignment is in another Nordic country.
- Prepare and participate in sales and marketing activities
- Perform analyses, prepare reports and develop commentary
- Prepare and deliver presentations on business projects
- Gain exposure to business-critical information technology tools
- Collect data, conduct research and analyze information to support business decisions and problem solving activities
- Lead own projects
WHAT WE OFFER
YOU will be part of a structured trainee program ensuring fast track development opportunities with exposure to multiple areas, local and international training and the support of a dedicated mentor. Following successful completion of the program, you will be offered a managerial position to foster your growth and further development. You will be a part of a challenging and rewarding business environment with competitive salary and benefits. We are looking for one trainee per Nordic country.
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world's top 15 brands, including the world's number one brand. PMI has more than 78,000 employees and its products are sold in approximately 180 countries.
HOW TO APPLY
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team! Apply at www.pmicareers.com, search per country and find ad.
Please attach your cv, cover letter and academic transcripts in English. I you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our next trainee program will start summer 2012, therefore please apply no later than Feb 29th 2012.
If you are interested and meet the requirements please apply.