Internship with a world-class challenge
Atlas Copco offers you the unique opportunity to work on exciting projects in Chile, China, India and the U.S. this summer – and to make a contribution with your knowledge and innovation. You will visit one of these countries for two months and join one of our teams on-site. This will provide you with exclusive insights into what life at Atlas Copco is all about. But more importantly you will get the chance to attain valuable work experience along with a stimulating challenge. Afterwards you will complete your master’s thesis with us.
What we offer
- An opportunity to gain valuable international experience by working with a project related to your education. Before starting your project you will receive training in project management in Stockholm.
- A supervisor, accommodation and an experienced team to work in and coverage of your travel expenses – as well as a monthly salary during the project time.
- The possibility to do your master thesis for Atlas Copco in Sweden.
The projects will run between mid June and mid August and will be closely
linked to the business in the different countries.
What we look for
- You currently pursue your first year as a master’s student in Engineering or Business and Administration and you will do your master thesis in 2015.
- You are fluent in English and have an interest in an international career and enjoy working in a challenging environment.
- You are a driven personality and enjoy freedom with accountability. You have the willingness and the potential to succeed.
You will contribute to Atlas Copco’s operation with your knowledge, innovative thinking and new perspective.
In addition to working with the project assignment, you will be asked to blog about your international experience on Atlas Copco’s Facebook page ‘Life at Atlas Copco’. After the projects have been completed all interns will gather in Stockholm, together with selected Atlas Copco employees. You are expected to give a short presentation of your experience and also be involved in the review of the Internship.
How to apply
The application process will
open again in January 2014.
For more information on the projects, and how to apply - please visit www.atlascopco.se/internship
Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. We offer you world-class challenges and responsibility from day one. This includes creating your own career path in our open culture.